When it comes time to shop for your next new Honda vehicle, it’s important to choose a dealership that you trust. At Rosen Honda, our focus goes beyond getting you behind the wheel. We’re here to better serve you and the surrounding community in any way possible. There is nothing more rewarding than making a positive difference in the lives of our friends in the surrounding neighborhoods!
Since the very beginning, we have made it a priority to serve the people and communities of Oak Creek and beyond that have supported Rosen Honda over the past few years. We are grateful to help our local community by sponsoring many wonderful events and donating to those who deserve it most. We are proud to support and actively sponsor local athletics and maintain a particular focus on the betterment of our community by supporting the needs of our children, schools, and health professionals.
Our commitment to you goes far beyond the sale of any vehicle.
Our unparalleled customer service goes beyond just words. We show our appreciation by providing our customers with up-front pricing, a 7-year/100,000-mile limited warranty on CPO Honda vehicles, complimentary shuttle service within 10 miles of the dealership, and so much more through our Rosen Promise!
For more information on our community efforts or to learn how you can get involved, please don’t hesitate to contact us at Rosen Honda today.
1. University of Wisconsin Athletics
2. UW Carbone Cancer Center Donate Here
3. The UW Health COVID-19 Response Fund Donate Here
5. Feeding America Eastern Wisconsin Donate Here
6. Chamber of Commence
7. Halo Inc (Homeless Shelter) Donate Here
8. High School Booster Clubs
9. West Allis Girls Softball
10. Sponsoring local athletics (jerseys, gear, league fees, etc)
11. Special Olympics
12. Boys and Girls Club of America
16. Mexican Fiesta
18. The ROC Foundation Donate Here
19. B93.3 Rosen Happy Holidays Cookie Project
20. American Red Cross “Day of Donating Blood” (Milwaukee Radio Alliance)
21. The Big Shave
22. Rockin Revs Bike Blessings For Childhood Cancer
23. Winter Wonders